ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — There’s a change on the road to reopening New Jersey.
Gov. Phil Murphy has reinstated the smoking ban inside Atlantic City casinos.READ MORE: Judge Lifts Temporary Pause On Vaccine Mandate For NYC Teachers And Other City Workers, Who Now Must Be Vaccinated By Monday
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Part of an executive order allowing indoor dining had also cleared the way for smoking, but some health groups said research suggested secondhand smoke may spread COVID-19.READ MORE: 'I Want A Proper Education': Some NYC Public School Students With Medical Exemptions From In-Person Instruction Feel They're Falling Behind Mattress Giveaway In Queens Highlights Depth Of Need That Remains 3 Weeks After Ida
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.