NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The number of children sick with a rare condition linked to COVID-19 continues to rise.
New York state and New Jersey have reported more than 30 cases each. Connecticut has reported 11-20 cases.
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
According to the CDC, 70% of pediatric patients are Hispanic or African-American.
Most patients are between 1-14 years old.
For more information, visit cdc.gov/mis-c/index.html.
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.