This is the first known case within the governor’s office.READ MORE: Wife Of Top Cuomo Aide Shows Support On Social Media For Governor's Latest Sexual Harassment Accuser
- Health Experts Stress Need To Fight ‘Mask Exhaustion’
- Tri-State Area Coronavirus Travel Advisory List
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- Resources: Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Contact tracing is now underway.
Lamont will quarantine at home and continue to be tested twice a week for the virus.
COVID IN CONNECTICUT: 62 Cases Confirmed On UConn’s Main Campus, Students Under Modified QuarantineREAD MORE: COVID Vaccine: Competitors Johnson & Johnson And Merck & Co. Teaming Up To Increase Supply
The governor’s office reported more than 2,700 new coronavirus cases in the state since Thursday. The daily positive test rate is now at 6.37%.
Forty-two new coronavirus patients are now being treated in state hospitals.
MORE FROM CBS NEW YORKMORE NEWS: Celebrity TV Doctor Dr. Oz Helps Rescue Man Who Collapsed At Newark Airport
- President Trump Says New York State Will Not Receive COVID Vaccine As Soon As It’s Available
- De Blasio Says NYC Parents Should Be Ready ‘As Early As Monday’ For All-Remote Learning
- Doctors Worry Winterizing Outdoor Dining Spaces Will Increase COVID Risk For Diners
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.